Super Glue Liquid Brush On
Features and Benefits
Loctite's versatile and reliable Super Glue Liquid is fast and strong and has a range of applicators that will get the job done quickly in every situation. It dries transparent to form a long lasting invisible bond in seconds.
Now with its NEW formula, Loctite Super Glue Liquid is resistant to all conditions:
- Water and dishwashers
- Temperatures from -50°C up to 120°C
China, Porcelain, Metal, Rubber, Leather, Wood, Plastic (except PE/PP), Paper.
Built in brush applicator for easy spreading on larger or irregular surfaces. Now: temperature, water and shock resistant!
Lightly roughen smooth surfaces for better adhesion.
- Multi-use liquid superglue, ideal on non-porous surfaces
- Water and dishwasher resistant
- Shock resistant
- Temperature resistant (from -50°C up to 120°C)
- Bonds in seconds
- Withstands heavy loads
- Dries transparent
- Easy to open, self-piercing and anti-clog cap
- Choice of applicators - anti-spill / easy grip / long nozzle / brush-on
- Suitable for use on most surfaces*
- Solvent free
*Except polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), car glass, Styropor® and synthetic fibres.
Step by Step
- Ensure surfaces to be joined are clean, completely dry and close fitting.
- Twist cap clockwise until it locks, then unscrew in an anti-clockwise direction to open.
- Carefully squeeze a small drop onto one surface. Press the surfaces together and hold until set.
- Replace the cap immediately and store upright in a cool dry place.