Follow our step by step application guide:
Loctite Super Glue All Plastics is specially formulated to repair plastic, turning tears into smiles in seconds. Loctite Super Glue All Plastics even works on hard-to-bond plastics such as Polyethylene, delivering lightening fast strength and precision. The Super Glue All Plastics rapid dual-action adhesive system has been designed to bond in seconds. It then dries transparent to form invisible bonds, making it the ideal solution for toy repair, while the high-strength formula gives long lasting durability where it's needed most.
1. Ensure that the two surfaces to be joined are close fitting, clean and completely dry.
2. Apply the Surface Activator to both parts of the broken toy and wait 60 seconds for it to dry.
Take the glue and carefully squeeze a small drop onto one surface. Press the surfaces together immediately and hold firmly until set without moving the parts.
3. Don't worry if there is some excess glue, this can be easily removed once the glue has dried (see point 5).
4. Allow at least 1-2 hours to dry. For best results leave overnight before using.
5. Once dry, if there is any excess residue, gently scrape off with a knife or wipe with a tissue dipped in Loctite Glue Remover or nail varnish remover containing acetone.
6. Replace the cap immediately and store the glue upright in a cool dry place.