Follow our step by step application guide*:
Repair rather than replace your treasured household items by using Loctite’s high performance Super Glue. Loctite Super Glue Gel is ideal for ceramic and pottery repair. The non-drip gel dries to form transparent bonds, ensuring that fixes to small and common breakages are easy and neat, while the high strength formula gives long lasting durability. For those hard to reach areas and intricate repairs, Loctite Super Glue Gel Control features an easy grip squeeze bottle and nozzle for precise applications.
1. Ensure that the two parts to be joined are close fitting, clean and completely dry.
2. Carefully squeeze a small drop of glue onto one of the surfaces and press both parts together immediately. For pin point precision use Loctite Gel Control.
3. Do not move the parts until set. Don't worry if there is some excess glue at this point, it can be easily removed once dry (see point 5).
4. Allow at least one hour before letting the cup come into contact with liquids. For best results leave overnight.
5. Once dry, if there is any excess residue, gently scrape off with a sharp knife or wipe with a tissue dipped in Loctite Glue Remover or nail varnish remover containing acetone.
6. Replace the cap immediately and store the glue upright in a cool dry place.
*For safety reasons we do not recommend that superglue be used to repair cups that will hold hot liquids.