Learning how to get glue out of your hair means you never have to worry about applying adhesives again. It’s easy for glue to end up in your hair when you’re focusing on a DIY project, but the good news is it doesn’t take much to get it out.
Super glue is a great tool for anyone, from the seasoned handyman to the DIY enthusiast. Glue is essential to renovation or repair jobs as it’s useful for everything from assembling furniture to fixing motorbikes! Keep those nuts and bolts in place or put those floor tiles back together with a bit of glue. Whatever your project, there’s a glue that fits perfectly!
Super glue is great because it bonds to so many different surfaces, quickly and easily. It’s also really strong, which means it can cause problems if it ends up in places like your clothes, your skin, or even worse – your hair!
If this happens, there’s no need to worry! Follow the steps below and learn how to remove glue from hair:
- Put Loctite Glue Remover onto a rag or cotton ball, and lightly cover the affected area.
- Put a folded tissue around the area and leave for a few minutes. The glue remover will start to dissolve the glue meaning you’ll be able to begin combing through your hair.
- Afterwards simply wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Use the following alternatives if you don’t have Loctite Glue Remover in the house:
- Soak your hair in oil! This will take roughly an hour to take effect but it’s a safe, easy and eco-friendly option.
- If there is only a little amount of super glue, just try gently combing it out of your hair.
Try all of the options above before giving yourself a haircut. They are simple and effective and will spare your hair.
Before you’re stuck pondering how to get glue out of hair: stick to Loctite Super Glue Power Easy Universal to safely complete many DIY projects. This non-drip, water resistant formula is odourless and non-irritating to the skin. It also allows more time for aligning and positioning and is suitable for most surfaces while able to withstand heavy loads.
Don’t worry if you have an accident, you can use the Loctite Glue Remover to get unstuck. This is an easy-to-use gel formula that can remove glue from poorly bonded objects as well as separate bonded fingers.