How to get glue out of hair in 3 easy steps
Super glue is great because it bonds to so many different surfaces, quickly and easily. It’s also really strong, which means it can cause problems if it ends up in places like your clothes, your skin, or even worse – your hair!
If this happens, there’s no need to worry! Follow the steps below and learn how to remove glue from hair:
- Put Loctite Glue Remover onto a rag or cotton ball, and lightly cover the affected area.
- Put a folded tissue around the area and leave for a few minutes. The glue remover will start to dissolve the glue meaning you’ll be able to begin combing through your hair.
- Afterwards simply wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Use the following alternatives if you don’t have Loctite Glue Remover in the house:
- Soak your hair in oil! This will take roughly an hour to take effect but it’s a safe, easy and eco-friendly option.
- If there is only a little amount of super glue, just try gently combing it out of your hair.
Try all of the options above before giving yourself a haircut. They are simple and effective and will spare your hair.