Arts and crafts can be great fun, but the clean-up is not, especially if glitter and glue are involved. We’ll show you how to make arts and crafts with the best super glues, for minimal mess.
Want to know how to make arts and crafts with less mess? The answer is to use super glue. You may not have thought of using super glue before, but it can be applied quickly, easily and precisely to all kinds of materials for handicrafts. Thanks to its quick drying time, it’s a mess-free way to finish your arts and crafts projects.
If you need to apply super glue to handicrafts with larger or more uneven surfaces, we recommend Loctite Super Glue Brush On. As the name suggests, this super glue comes with a brush applicator which means you can apply it quickly and evenly to any surface. It also dries transparently and is resistant to temperature, shock and water.
If you need to glue small pieces to your handicrafts, like googly eyes, beads or plastic gems, try Loctite Super Glue Perfect Pen. The pen-shaped applicator allows for drop-by-drop application and is fitted with a no-drip system, so you can apply super glue exactly where you need it with no mess.
You can use both these super glues for:
- Halloween masks
- Spring arts and crafts
- Christmas handicrafts
- Carnival costumes
- School projects
Making arts and crafts with super glue is easier than you might think. Here are some tips for mess-free application with Loctite Super Glue Perfect Pen:
- Make sure your space is well-ventilated.
- Cover your workspace with a plastic sheet or some newspaper.
- Open the glue by screwing down the cap clockwise until it stops, then unscrew and remove the cap to apply the super glue.
- Apply super glue. Gently squeeze a drop of super glue onto one of the surfaces, press the surfaces together and leave to dry.
- Replace the cap and store the glue in a cool, dry place.
- Finish up. Wash your hands and remove any excess glue by scraping it off with a knife or by applying Loctite Glue Remover.
Super glue dries out quickly so make sure you replace the cap immediately after use.
Once you’ve finished crafting, it’s time to display your handicrafts with pride. One fun and nail-free way to display arts and crafts is by using Loctite Kintsuglue. This amazing, flexible putty can be shaped into hooks and applied to any surface. What’s more, you can also use this putty to repair any handicrafts or other objects that get broken.