Super Glue Power Flex Control
Features and Benefits
The unique rubber-infused gel formula allows powerful bonds that are extremely precise even on flexible materials.
Ideal for porous and vertical surfaces, and strong enough to withstand extreme conditions. The gel’s high strength non-drip formula then dries transparent to form invisible bonds that give a long lasting durability that is both weather and shock-resistant. For intricate, hard to reach spots, Loctite Power Flex Gel Control features an easy grip squeeze bottle and nozzle for precise applications.
Rubber, Leather, Wood, Metal, Porcelain, Paper, Plastic.
Extra strong gel formula for precise and flexible bonds in an easy grip squeeze bottle for precise applications. Weather and shock resistant. To open, twist cap clockwise until clicking stops then turn anti-clockwise.
Speed up repairs by selecting the right applicator
- Rubber infused gel formula for extra strong and flexible bonds
- Ideal on porous and vertical surfaces
- Water resistant
- Bonds in seconds
- Withstands heavy loads
- Dries transparent
- Easy to open, self-piercing and anti-clog cap
- Choice of applicators: convenient tube or easy grip control with longer nozzle
- Suitable for use on most surfaces*
- Solvent free
* Except polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), car glass, Styropor® and synthetic fibres.
Step by Step
- Ensure surfaces to be joined are clean, completely dry and close fitting.
- Twist cap clockwise until it locks, then unscrew in an anti-clockwise direction to open.
- Carefully squeeze a small drop onto one surface. Press the surfaces together and hold until set.
- Replace the cap immediately and store upright in a cool dry place.