Super Glue Power Easy Universal
Features and Benefits
Specially formulated to allow more time to align surfaces before setting with less risk of finger bonding and low odour. Non-drip gel formula.
Leather, Rubber, Wood, Metal, Porcelain, Paper, Plastic.
Non-drip gel formula. Allows more time to reposition parts.
Using Super Glue Power Easy ensures less risk of accidental finger bonding.
- No immediate finger sticking. More time to align and reposition*
- Non-drip formula ideal for vertical application
- Odourless & non-irritating to skin
- Water resistant
- Withstands heavy loads
- Dries transparent
- Easy to open, self-piercing and anti-clog cap
- Choice of applicators: convenient tube or easy grip control with longer nozzle
- Suitable for use on most surfaces**
- Solvent free
* Loctite Power Easy offers an initial curing time of at least double the standard Loctite Super Glue.
**Except polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), car glass, Styropor® and synthetic fibres.
Step by Step
- Ensure surfaces to be joined are clean, completely dry and close fitting.
- Twist cap clockwise until it locks, then unscrew in an anti-clockwise direction to open.
- Carefully squeeze a small drop onto one surface. Press the surfaces together and hold until set.
- Replace the cap immediately and store upright in a cool dry place.