60 Sec. All-Purpose Glue
Features and Benefits
When you have a minute - tackle even big repairs with the new Loctite 60 seconds All-Purpose Glue. It is fast, strong and repositionable. Perfect results in only 60 seconds.
Leather, Rubber, Wood, Metal, Porcelain, Paper, Plastic*.
- Fast: it bonds materials within ca. 60 seconds
- Extra strong: it builds up a strength of 100+ kg/cm² within a short time
- Repositionable: it gives time to reposition the parts that you want to glue
- Ideal for all home repairs, even mid-size and large surfaces
- Non-drip gel formula, suitable for vertical applications
- It dries transparent
- Suitable for use on most surfaces*
- Perfectly bonds non-porous to non-porous materials
*Except polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), PTFE, glass, Styropor® and synthetic fibres
Step by Step
- Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean, completely dry and close-fitting.
- Twist the cap/nozzle clockwise onto the tube and remove the cap.
- Carefully apply the glue on one surface. Press the surfaces together, reposition it as you wish, then press with strong and even pressure for few seconds and leave it undisturbed for 60 seconds.
- Clean the nozzle, replace the cap and store upright in a cool dry place.