Loctite's water-resistant multi-use superglues for convenient and reliable bonds in seconds.
How to create a travel memento box?
Using Loctite Super Glue, treasure your travel memories forever by creating a bespoke travel box that safely stores all your keepsakes and mementos. Loctite Super Glue dries transparent to form high strength and invisible bonds. Using your experiences from your last vacation, build this unique set of travel boxes and be inspired for your next travel adventure.
Follow our step by step guide on how to create it:
- Gather all the trinkets and keepsakes you have saved from your travels such as ticket stubs, souvenirs, postcards and currency.
- You can create the boxes by recycling old DVD boxes.
- Evenly spread a layer of Loctite Super Glue around the inside of the box and line with plain paper.
- To decorate the exterior of the box you could stick a map of where you have been around the surface of the box. To do this, carefully add an even layer of glue to the outside of the box and then smooth down the map cover.
- Trim any uneven edges off and apply more glue if required to make sure they are securely fixed down.
- Check your keepsakes before storing, if something has been broken during your travels you can easily glue it back together again with Loctite.
- You can add the name of the city or country you visited to the spine of the box.
- Leave for 1-2 hours to set.
- Fill the boxes with your travel collections.