Instant crystal clear bonds on all types of glass. Water and dishwasher resistant.
How to repair a glass water jug?
Loctite Super Glue Glass has been specially formulated to repair glassware, delivering a sparkling performance every time. Once dry it forms crystal clear bonds on all types of glass breakages and cracks, delivering water and dishwasher resistant seals that are not only neat and free from unsightly white glue marks, but also strong enough to resist pressure from temperature changes and water. Loctite Super Glue Glass is designed to work on all kinds of glass: glass, crystal, tinted glass, glass works, opaque glass and blown glass, and has a high strength formula that ensures you get long lasting durability.
Follow our step by step application guide:
- Wash the broken area with water (avoid using detergent as this can affect the glue's performance) and dry thoroughly. Ensure that the surfaces to be joined are close fitting.
- Carefully squeeze a small drop onto one of the broken parts. Press both surfaces together firmly and wait until they is set.
- Do not move until the surfaces are set. Don’t worry if there is some excess glue, this can be easily removed once dry (see point 5)
- Allow at least 1-2 hours to fully cure before using. For best results leave overnight.
- Once dry, if there is any excess residue, gently wipe with a tissue dipped in Loctite Glue Remover or nail varnish remover containing acetone.
- Replace the cap immediately and store the glue upright in a cool dry place.