Fix a toilet seat
Follow our step by step application guide:
Sick of your wobbly toilet seat? Don't even think about calling in an expert, you can repair it very quickly.
1. Clean the part to be repaired. Removing any dust will ensure a better adhesion of the product.
2. Take a piece of the flexible putty (e.g. Loctite Kintsuglue) and gently knead it for about 10 seconds.
3. Use the hole of the support as a reference and try to reconstruct it as similarly as possible.
4. Place the flexible putty where the missing part was, and press gently to finish shaping the piece.
5. Let the putty cure for 24 hours before using the toilet seat again. And you're done! You've repaired your toilet seat and it's now wobble-free!