Loctite's water-resistant multi-use superglues for convenient and reliable bonds in seconds.
How to fix eyeglasses?
Say goodbye to loose screws that over time can make wearing glasses uncomfortable and even fall out. Just one tiny drop of Loctite Super Glue Liquid repairs eyeglasses in no time, so you can get back to your day. For fiddly repairs like this one, the Precision applicator is ideal as it features a longer nozzle to help you with pin-point applications. The Super Glue Liquid then dries transparent to form tough invisible bonds, and the high strength formula ensures that the screw remains firmly in place with long lasting durability.
Follow our step by step application guide:
1. Ensure that the screw and the part of the glasses to be rejoined are clean and completely dry.
2. Place the glasses on a flat surface. Carefully squeeze a drop of glue into the screw hole.
3. Using a small screw driver, pop the loose screw back into the hole and tighten it immediately as far as it will go.
4. Don't worry if some excess glue has seeped out at this point, it can be easily removed once dry (see point 6).
5. For best results allow at least one hour before using or leave overnight.
6. Once dry, if there is any excess residue, you can gently scrape it off with a sharp knife, wipe with a tissue dipped in Loctite Glue Remover or nail varnish remover containing acetone.
7. Replace the cap immediately and store the glue upright in a cool dry place.